The following quiz is intended for Roofers, Landscapers, Mortgage Agents, and Insurance Agents, as well as any other profession interested in outdoor information. Knowing information can help to targeting the right leads so that you can use your time most wisely.
1) How long does a typical roof last?
2) What is the average age of a first time home buyer?
3) According to a 2014 study, what percentage of renters have renters insurance?
4) What was the most popular style of home sold in the third quarter of 2014, according to the Huffington Post?
5) Which is not a type of housing heating system?
Steam Heating System
Reverse Biometric Heating System
Electric Heating System
Hot Water Heating System
Hot Air Gravity System
6) How long would it take to break-even if you purchased a $2000 furnace that’s 80% efficient as opposed to a $3000 furnace that’s 96% efficient? (Your energy bill with the 80% efficient furnace is $500 per year)
7) In 2014, what price range were the most houses sold at in the United States?
$149,000 and under
$150,000 - $199,999
$200,000 - $249,999
$250,000 - $299,999
$300,000 - $399,999
True or False
___T__ The color wheel is older than the United States
___T__ More than 1.5 billion gallons of paint are sold in the United States every year
___F__ Industry standard suggests that 1 gallon of paint will cover approximately 300 sq ft.